Saturday, September 6, 2008

BIB !!!!

back in blogging....
sorry ya long time no blog ady...
more of lazy than have other things to do...
hahaha
gat a few things happen these 2 months...
crazy months in my life ...
hahha
now having exam period but still after the 1st test like over mood ady
cannot must study back (after blog)
hahha
well have u all ever heard of cheer leading?????
i think so...
but have u ever experience it???
ever learn how to do it????those silly jumps and moves...
haha
well this idiot blogger have...dont believe it??
haha.. cant imagine a big buffalo can do cheer le.....
nvm must show it to u all la
but dun laugh so much la...

well there is video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BWA-sAEdw
but u cant see me clearly in this video la
hahah...
and u know what my team got champion for that competition in my college...
hahah cant believe it ... all of us like blurr on the 1st day but on the competition day..
all of us like professional cheerleaders...except for me ..haha
some of them sucks in practice but when competition time ....they beats the odd's..
haih such an enjoyable moment and crazy period in my life...
untill now i still think why i joined this damm thing...
there are more pictures but for my eyes only...
hahaha

No comments: