Tuesday, February 5, 2008

intro


hi
i am new in this
so u all just bare with my style of blogging
if u all have any comments please let me know
well nothing much to say now cause i just created this blog and this is my 1 st post
for yesterday nothing much i did ...maybe just playing pokemon the whole afternoonhaha not bad eh... about like 4 hours i managed to level up untill lvl76
hehe.... well after that i went to have a jog at Bandar tasik permaisuri
yesterday is my worse jogging condition... just 1km and i already having breathing problem
maybe i have flu that time but i managed to complete 4 rounds which i can barely walk after that
after that i went to my old school SMK Taman Connaught to check on the hall weather it is cleaned because my coach went back to her hometown so i was just checking by and i found my old friend wai san cleaning alone... so i help her and after that we had a little talk ...
finally i was able to cut that talk and went back home around 8.30pm...
then i had my dinner and watch some movie plus a little DOTA until i created this blog..
well i gtg wanna sleep and my father is awake already....
haha i will post as soon as possible so keep updated

No comments: