Wednesday, February 6, 2008

new year's eve

hi haha
well this morning my aunt from sabah reach my house at 12.30am
then i say hello and went into my bathroom and had a bath
after that i cant sleep so i watched MY boss My teacher... it is a korean movie
then when i watched finished i saw the time was 4 am
so i went to sleep
then about 8 am or 7am my uncle from australia reach my house after his flight

then come the worse part
he came in to my room and try to wake me up
i was like who the hell disturb me in my morning
then when i realised it was him i could do nothing and let the anger burn inside...
ten i could not sleep and woke up at 9 am
my eyes were like a bomb which could explode anytime
then i wash my face and continue my pokemon game untill it was lunch time
i had my lunch at bandar tasik permaisuri cafe near the jogging path
i tell u the mee goreng mamak was fantastic
but never order the nasi goreng or any nasi... tasteless
then my uncle meet me at leisure mall and we went to jusco cheras selatan..
hell it was like there because the que to cashier was so long untill i slept
so i did not buy anything and left the place and went to a kopitam nearby...cant remember the name
then i went to clean my school hall and play badminton with my uncle
damm my 54yrs old uncle won me...i was like in hell...
i could not do any shot well ..
then we went for dinner at my aunty staying at pj...
after that i came home and typing this blog..
well i gtg ...
gonna bath and sleep la

No comments: