Sunday, February 17, 2008

well on last thursday i went to a restaurant with only steam food... the food is all cook using steeming method and it is very delicious too...
maybe u all should try...
it is near the jusco cheras selatan... went with my family including my cousin and uncle from aus
then on fri i went to low yat plaza to search some nice speaker... the price at low yat is renown for a cheap price but not anymore...
that day i saw a edifier speaker which cost 399 at low yat plaza
but in tesco extra cheras and leisure mall cheras techshop selling only 345 after bargaining
so i hope u all do some research 1 st before buying from low yat or anything la...
so i did bought that speaker and it shake my celing because of the base hehhe
then on sat i went to nilai to fetch my aunt to NCI cancer institute for treatment because she has cancer but i dont think it is very serious .... at nilai it is very peaceful rather than kl tension all the way...but at there it is like at home town... very modern yet quiet...hahah
then when reach back to my aunt hpuse i sent my car to repair the back light which some ah pak accidently reverse and hit my car...
i think he must have "kopi" license .....hehe
wow the cost was 160 for a pair of backlight but luckly my uncle from aus pay for it... he say he sponser (lucky)...
on sun ... nothing much... i wnet to church and jogging and gamble and sleep
but this chinese new year luck is not so good for me but sun night i won 50 back... haha
to cover up all my lost but still lost....if i can put in pictures it will be better but if i cant then sorry... hehe

No comments: